Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Diapers Review


I've been using Pampers Swaddler Sesitive for my 3 month old daughter, Haylynn. It had been looked okay up to size 2. However, ever since she moved up to size 3 (she's 18lb now), diaper rashes getting worse and worse. So I've tried out almost every kinds of diapers to find the finest diaper for her and decided to write a review of all diapers I've been using based on my experience on my daughter. For size 3, except generic brands such as target 'up and' up and costco 'kirkland', I am currently using, Huggies pure and natural, Huggies little movers, Huggies overnites, Pampers swaddler sensitive, Pampers baby dry, Seventh Generation, Nature Babycare, and luvs.




Huggies Overnites(UL) Nature Babycare(UM) Huggies Little Movers(UR)
Pampers Swaddler Sensitive(LL) Pampers Baby Dry
(LM) Luvs(LR)






Huggies Pure and Natural (L) Seventh Generation(R)


1. Huggies Overnites I love it!! There was no leakage or blowout during the whole night. It was totally dry after 9 to 12 hours.

Absorbency: Great
Leakage: None
Design: Okay
Price: $0.34


2. Nature Babycare Another diaper that I love the most. This is good for over night. I usually use this one when we go out.

Absorbency: Great
Leakage: None
Design: hmm. It was originally no design. But they put little flower stamps all over the diaper. Which looks kinda cute and simple. I love them a lot.
Price: $0.29 if you buy it @ wal-mart, $0.34 amazon


3. Huggies Little Movers This is okay diaper if you are using during the daytime.

Absorbency: Good
Leakage: little from the side
Design: cute
Price: $0.29


4. Pampers Swaddler Sensitive Oh, I loved this one a lot. I mean literally a lot until my baby was using size 2. There's indicator so you know when she need to change.However, they mixed cruiser and swaddler from size 3. So there's no indicator and the absorbency is not as great as size N,1, or 2.

Absorbency: okay
Leakage: yes, yes, yes. There's blowout too. a lot.
Design: cute until size 2.
Price: $0.34

5. Pampers Baby Dry I haven't used this diaper until a friend of mine gave me a box of this. Her daughter is 3 month older than mine. And she's been using this one from the birth and she doesn't have any problem with because I guess she is a formula baby. Since my daughter is a breastfed baby, she had lots of problems with this diaper.

Absorbency: poor
Leakage: yes. blowout worst ever
Design: cute, suitable for baby. sesame street charters on the front and cute clouds on the back.
Price: $0.20

6. Luvs worst diaper ever. This is mimicking version of Pampers Baby Dry.

Absorbency: very poor
Leakage: yes. They said money back guaranteed for leakage. But there was leakage from the side and blowout from the back. I am very upset.
Design: sucks
Price: $0.22

7. Huggies Pure and Natural I used a box of newborn as soon as my Haylynn was born. This is one of the greatest diaper ever but really pricey.

Absorbency: good
Leakage: almost none. little bit from the side
Design: Simple and cute; pooh on the front and the back
Price: $0.46

8. Seventh Generation It is eco friendly diapers that has all functions of diaper but worst blowout ever.

Absorbency: good
Leakage: little bit from the side. blowout from the back. Worst ever.
Design: not very good. just yellowish plastic back-like
Price: $0.34



So, I've decided to go with Huggies overnites during the night and Little movers during the day.
And of course I will do carry Nature baby care when we go out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooooo much. This helped me greatly. Now I know what to stick to. Huggies lol. Snug & dry. No blow outs at all. No leaks. No side leaks from little boys.